Banca provides clients the following services:
• Counselling on copyrights application/registration;
• Copyrights assignment and licensing;
• Dealing with infringements of copyrights.
Filing Requirements in Vietnam
I. Required Information of Applicants
1. Full name, address and nationality of the applicant;
2. Full name, pseudonym (if any), nationality, date of birth, and address of the author;
3. Title, type of the work, date, place and form of publication of the work (if the work is published);
4. A brief description of the work (which can be handled by our firm).
II. Required Documents
1. A Power of Attorney, signed by the applicant and duly notarized to be submitted on the filing date; [Download]
2. A duly notarized Deed of Assignment from the author to the Applicant if they are not the same person;
3. Documents to confirm the legal existence and current business activities if the applicant is an entity;
4. A copy of the author’s passport/identity card;
5. Five (5) copies of the work;